Counselling with Individuals and Couples
- Have you ever had the feeling that you were somehow “spinning your wheels?” That you keep on dealing with the same problems through the years, ending up in the same kinds of relationships, or having the same kinds of problems and situations in your work life?
- Are you and your partner repeating the same arguments,without being able to talk them through and move on?
- Have you ever felt that you weren’t living up to your potential or that you could be getting more out of life?
- Are you engaged in sexual,internet, shopping,gambling, drug,or alcohol behaviours that have become or might be becoming compulsive?
- Have you ever thought that you wanted to take a look at where you have come from or where you are going?
- Are you feeling adrift without goals or direction, or that the goals you have are not being achieved?
- Have you ever thought, “I have to deal with this now” or “I have to change my life”?
My Mission Statement:
- To provide clients with a safe, supportive, and confidential environment.
- To help clients realistically assess themselves and their manner of coping and perceiving their world and their actions within it.
- To provide clients with the tools they need to develop new solutions to the challenges they face from the world and themselves.
- To help clients develop new ways of interacting with the world.
- To help clients develop increased confidence in themselves and their abilities.
- To help clients develop better and more satisfying relationships with family, friends, and work environments.
Human Psychology Counselling Expert
Do You Know What People Say About Me After Counselling:
“As a professional social worker and counsellor, Rizwan Ayaan has heard thousands and thousands of secrets. For more than 15 years, he has lent a compassionate ear to everyone who walks into his office, helping them tackle everything from Behaviour Guidance, addiction, anxiety, and depression to broken relationships and the challenges of aging. But when I meet him to talk about the psychology of secrets, Rizwan Ayaan is nothing like the person I’d imagined he’d be. For someone who is sitting nearly on two decades’ worth of fears and traumas, he exudes a kind of gentleness, a sublime calm that instantly puts me at ease.
It catches me off guard, and I fumble over my carefully prepared list of questions. By the end of our conversation, I’m not sure anymore who is the interviewer and who is the interviewee. Although we’ve known each other for less than an hour, I’m convinced I would tell this man just about anything.”
by Steven Johnson (Business Owner)
Rizwan Ayaan has been working with individuals, couples, and families, since 2002. He has successfully treated hundreds of people with a variety of problems that impacted on their personal and professional lives, and on their relationships with themselves, their spouses or partners, other family members, friends, and colleagues.
Rizwan is a Social Worker and He is specifically trained in Human Behaviour Psychology, EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing TFT (Thought Field therapy), and breathwork. His work experience includes the fields of general counseling , couple and family counseling, and community stress.
Nisha Bouteraa (Corporate Service)